Retro Ornaments | Paper Pattern
Designer: Lo & Behold Stitchery
- 3 sizes: Wall Hanging (32" square), Throw (64" square), Bed (96" square)
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt. It also includes two bonus block variations to give your ornaments extra flair.
- Curves are traditionally pieced; templates are included
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
Pre-washing fabric will result in shrinkage, some cotton fabrics can shrink up to 1%-3%, some cotton blends and wovens may shrink even more. Please take this in to account how much you need for your project based on your preferences.
We recommend to hand wash fabric with mild, bleach free detergent and hang dry to minimize bleeding colors and shrinkage in your final product.
When machine washing: Wash on a gentle cold water cycle with like colors. Also recommend a color catcher to help minimize bleeding colors.
Tumble dry on low heat.