Mosaic Star Quilt | Paper Pattern
Designer: Lo & Behold Stitchery
This listing is for a PAPER copy of the Mosaic Star Quilt pattern. It is printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper and is enclosed in a clear zip bag.
Mosaic Star is a traditionally pieced block-based pattern that explores a variety of fun advanced beginner piecing skills including half square triangles, flying geese, half rectangle triangles and more! Links to trimming tutorials are provided within the pattern. Choose from five sizes and use either yardage, half yards, quarter yards or fat quarters. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- 5 sizes: Baby (37" square), Crib (54" square), Throw (54" x 72"), Large Throw (72" square) and Queen (89” x 107”)
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Width of fabric (WOF) must be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you create using Lo & Behold Patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
Skills include accurate and consistent 1/4" seams, half square triangles, flying geese, half rectangle triangles and diamond-in-a-square blocks.
Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
We recommend to hand wash fabric with mild, bleach free detergent and hang dry to minimize bleeding colors and shrinkage.
When machine washing: Wash on a gentle cold water cycle with like colors. Also recommend a color catcher to help minimize bleeding colors.
Tumble dry on low heat.