Deco Quilt | Paper Pattern
Designer: Lo & Behold Stitchery
This listing is for a PAPER copy of the Deco quilt pattern. It is printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper and is enclosed in a clear zip bag.
- 3 sizes: Baby (45” x 50"), Throw (56” x 68”) and Bed (102” x 102”)
- Skill Level: Intermediate; skills include strip piecing, accurate and consistent 1/4" seam allowances and diagonal row construction.
- Width of fabric (WOF) must be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you create using Lo & Behold Patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
We recommend to hand wash fabric with mild, bleach free detergent and hang dry to minimize bleeding colors and shrinkage.
When machine washing: Wash on a gentle cold water cycle with like colors. Also recommend a color catcher to help minimize bleeding colors.
Tumble dry on low heat.