45mm Easy Change Ergo Control Rotary Cutter
Our Easy Change Ergo Control Rotary Cutter features a unique design that makes it easier than ever to change the blade without sacrificing cutting performance. A magnet built into the blade housing lets you remove the dull blade and quickly add a fresh blade. This also simplifies assembly so you don't have to remember the order of washers and nuts. Other innovations include a slim design that offers right- and left-handed users a clear line of sight, a precision-ground blade with titanium coating for lasting sharpness, a blade guard that retracts when you squeeze the trigger, a thumb lock to lock the blade open for continuous use or closed for safety and a longer, more comfortable ergonomic Softgrip® handle to help reduce hand fatigue.
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and even vinyl
- Magnetic blade change system makes replacing a blade quicker, easier and safer
- Slim design offers a clear line of sight to improve the precision of right- and left-handed users
- Precision-ground 45 mm rotary blade features a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness
- Blade guard automatically extends when you release the handle for safety
- Thumb-activated lock secures the rotary blade in either position for convenience during extended use and safety during storage
- Ergonomically sculpted Softgrip® handle reduces hand fatigue
- Longer handle design provides improved control and grip
Pre-washing fabric will result in shrinkage, some cotton fabrics can shrink up to 1%-3%, some cotton blends and wovens may shrink even more. Please take this in to account how much you need for your project based on your preferences.
We recommend to hand wash fabric with mild, bleach free detergent and hang dry to minimize bleeding colors and shrinkage in your final product.
When machine washing: Wash on a gentle cold water cycle with like colors. Also recommend a color catcher to help minimize bleeding colors.
Tumble dry on low heat.