Dream Cotton Batting in White | Request Loft
Designer: Quilters Dream
Our yardage is sold in 1/2 yard increments. All yardage is cut in continuous length when multiple units are ordered. Width is 93".
1 unit = 1/2 yard
2 units = 1 yard
3 units = 1 1/2 yards
& so on.
Request Loft: Low loft. Request is a lightweight and consistent loft developed especially for hand quilters and is ideal for fine micro-stitching. Request is also lovely to use on your domestic sewing machine. Can be used on the longarm when floating the top. Excellent for light-weight summer quilts, baby quilts, wearables and all hand quilted projects. Very popular for table runners and place-mats.
Quilters Dream Cotton Features:
- So strong that you can quilt as closely as you would like or as far as 8″ apart – giving you great freedom of quilting design.
- Our special manufacturing process prevents shifting and lumping.
- Dream Cotton has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) and is warm in the winter, yet wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool in the summer.
- With 100% natural environmentally friendly cotton, Dream Cotton Batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated’s black seal.
- Because there are no scrims, glues, resins or binders, not only does Dream Cotton retain a beautiful drape, but your hand and machine needles will glide smoothly through this fine, consistent cotton batting.
- Your finished quilt may be machine washed and dried.
- Pre-washing is not recommended as Dream Cottons is exceptionally free of cotton seed remnants and shrinkage is minimal.
Pre-washing fabric will result in shrinkage, some cotton fabrics can shrink up to 1%-3%, some cotton blends and wovens may shrink even more. Please take this in to account how much you need for your project based on your preferences.
We recommend to hand wash fabric with mild, bleach free detergent and hang dry to minimize bleeding colors and shrinkage in your final product.
When machine washing: Wash on a gentle cold water cycle with like colors. Also recommend a color catcher to help minimize bleeding colors.
Tumble dry on low heat.