Dream Cotton Batting in Natural | Select Loft
Designer: Quilters Dream
Our yardage is sold in 1/2 yard increments. All yardage is cut in continuous length when multiple units are ordered. Width is 93".
1 unit = 1/2 yard
2 units = 1 yard
3 units = 1 1/2 yards
& so on.
Select Loft: Mid loft. Our most popular loft – versatile for both hand and machine quilting with a soft lovely drape. The perfect mid-weight batting for most quilting projects, quilts and wearables. Available in Natural.
Quilters Dream Cotton Features:
- So strong that you can quilt as closely as you would like or as far as 8″ apart – giving you great freedom of quilting design.
- Our special manufacturing process prevents shifting and lumping.
- Dream Cotton has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) and is warm in the winter, yet wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool in the summer.
- With 100% natural environmentally friendly cotton, Dream Cotton Batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated’s black seal.
- Because there are no scrims, glues, resins or binders, not only does Dream Cotton retain a beautiful drape, but your hand and machine needles will glide smoothly through this fine, consistent cotton batting.
- Your finished quilt may be machine washed and dried.
- Pre-washing is not recommended as Dream Cottons is exceptionally free of cotton seed remnants and shrinkage is minimal.
Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
We recommend to hand wash fabric with mild, bleach free detergent and hang dry to minimize bleeding colors and shrinkage.
When machine washing: Wash on a gentle cold water cycle with like colors. Also recommend a color catcher to help minimize bleeding colors.
Tumble dry on low heat.